Old 19-02-2003, 11:59 AM
LeighMo

Default plant plans - help?

Does the TMG replace the
Flourish, or should I use both?

Don't use both. Use Flourish *or* TMG *or* PMDD.

All come with recommended dosing info. (PMDD's can be found at the Krib, TMG's
and Flourish's on the bottle.)

On the subject of CO2, I plan to use DIY. Where is a good mail-order store
to pick up CO2 airline tubing, or can I use regular tubing for a while?

Use that green silicone tubing, sold in regular pet stores. It's good enough.
(If you want to buy it online, BigAlsOnline.com and PetSolutions.com are good
companies.)

Given the size of your tank, you might want to run two bottles, staggered so
that one is peaking while the other is dying off.

Leigh