Old 19-05-2003, 03:32 PM
animaux

Default Antsyour reply to "Cliff"

You post should have and would have served more purpose if it had been directed
toward the person who trolled this newsgroup. I too have been online since the
80s. I don't have rules which censor my speech. I take each item and evaluate
the best way and I do that. BTW, this is a gardening newsgroup, not the board
room at a corporation. Maybe your being a bit too judgmental.

On Mon, 19 May 2003 13:28:39 GMT, "gary"
wrote:

Well, look a little below the surface. I am just being polite. I have been
reading and posting in newsgroups since there were newsgroups but, years
ago, I determined to follow a personal rule of not using ad hominem attacks
or vulgarity, no matter how tempting it might be at the time. I have found
it to be quite freeing. Others might profit from trying it, especially
those who desire to be taken seriously.

gary
austin

"David Wright" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 18 May 2003 14:47:52 GMT, "gary"
wrote:

Ma'am, your reply here to this "Cliff" guy kind of mystifies me.

Gary, you are way in over your head. Stop now before you drown.

David