Old 20-02-2003, 04:15 AM
LeighMo

Default algae all over

Here's my 1 watt per gallon, non CO2 injected tank:

But didn't you say your tank was 125 gallons or something like that?

1 watt per gallon for a 125 gallon is a different story from 1 watt per gallon
for a 65 gallon tank (which is very high for its "footprint").

However, I agree that CO2 isn't necessary. My 2.2 wpg 29 gallon tank is so
much easier to maintain than my high-light planted tank. There's no algae, the
plants look very nice, but grow slowly, so there's less pruning and replanting,
it needs less fertilizing, no CO2 system to maintain, etc.

Leigh