Old 19-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Tom Randy

Default Houseplant recommendation - shady location

On Sun, 18 May 2003 13:48:25 -0400, wrote:

I need a recommendation for a house plant. We have a 2' ledge in our
bathroom above the door. It is approx. 2' deep, and 6' long and there is
a skylight located directly above the ledge approx. 4' above the shelf.
What types of plants will grow well in this semi-shady area? Currently we
have a succulent vine which is not doing well in the area. I'm not sure
the exact name of the plant. It appears to be suffering from a lack of
light. It did do well in another area where it received more light. The
skylight does receive a good bit of sunlight but is slightly tinted.

What types of plants, ideally vines, do well in semi-shady areas?

Thank you for your assistance
Brian

Chinese evergreens!