Old 20-02-2003, 10:01 AM
PérRµ§h

Default algae, spectrum, light

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 04:12:52 GMT, in rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
"Christopher" verruimde onze geest met:

Also, exactly how does the
mostly red light look, if it gives a weird "satan tank" look to the thing
then I'd rather have algae :-P

**
mostly you don't see any difference at all.

(sorry for top posting but I find it easier to read since i don't have to
scroll through 5 pages of text I've already read to get to the new stuff)

**
If you cut away the lines which aren't usefull anymore and only leave
those whom you're replying to, you don't get 5 pages ...

PérRµ§h

--

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?