Old 19-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Wendy

Default Reed-stem Epidendrum: Grip's White

Have you tried gublerorchids.com
Also check to see if there is a number on the growers tag.
Cheers Wendy

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 May 2003 08:36:51 -0700, wrote:

I picked up a couple of Gubler's reed-stem Epidendrum plants at Lowe's
yesterday for ~$5/each. They are labeled 'Grip's White.' Would that
be Paul Grip, of Santa Barbara Orchid Estate? Is there anything in
the Wildcatt database about this cross?

An inquiry of the Santa Barbara Orchid Estate yielded this reply:

Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 08:35:51 -0700

Subject: Epidendrum 'Gripp's White'
To: Larry Dighera

As far as we know, we don't have a plant by that name. We only
have the Tokyo Snowflake, which are normal sized, nice white.

Santa Barbara Orchid Estate
1250 Orchid Drive
Santa Barbara, CA 93111
phone 805-967-1284