Old 19-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Timothy

Default I screwed up half my lawn early last fall

On Mon, 19 May 2003 04:11:32 +0000, Tim Fischer wrote:

wrote in message
... [snip Mopar revealing that
Timothy doesn't know what he's talking about...]

Looks like another , Mo. First a lecture on the dangers of
hose-end sprayers, now 2,4D is a pre-emergant. Wow.

I wonder what his is? grin

-Tim

Moparholic was correct about the 2,4-d. I admit.. I messed up. I miss
spelled casoron for starts and I was thinking that casoron had 2,4-d in it
instead of 2,6. I seem to me that last years pallet of casoron 4-g had
2,4-d in the ingredents list... but I didn't keep any of my empty bags
from last year. I'll ask my cenix chem guy (also named tim) the next time
I run into him. But granted, this years pallet doesn't have 2,4-d and
possibly never did.

As far as being an "armchair expert" goes.... I'm not perfect. I do
understand my job though and I run a rather successful business. My
customers haven't any issues with my service nor have I ever lost a
customer due to improper service. I have completed the master gardeners
program, I have been in business for 5 years, I was a hot house opperator
for 2 years, I did hardscaping for 3 years and did maintainance for about
the same amount of time. Previous to that, I grew up in the ohio valley
next to an apple and christmas tree farm that I would work at and learned at
the heals of twin brothers who are master tree farmers. All in all, I'm
rather well rounded I believe. What is it that you do that qualifies you
as an "expert"?

My opinion on dogs lifting their legs to pee... It's great if their able
to do so as long as they don't do it in the same spot everytime. If they
do, get a slingshot and some dog food to shoot at them. Getting shot with
a piece of dog food hurt's, but isn't deadly..............

Btw, hose end sprayer are dangerous in the wrong hands.

--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com