Old 19-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Shiva

Default roses that bloom every year

On 19 May 2003 10:21:12 -0700, (anne
macinnes) wrote:

can any body tell me what are the best roses that bloom every year

First we need to know where you are! That is key. Just state, part of
state, and gardening zone if you know it. As you may have guessed,
different roses do well in different places.

Second, what do you like in a rose? A certain color, some fragrance or
not, five petals, stuffed full of petals, a nice low rounded shrub
shape, a tall long-stemmed bush great for cutting roses? There are
plenty that bloom every year (in fact they all should) and of those
some bloom just once a year, some have a large first flush in spring
then sporadic blooms through the growing season, and some just pretty
much stay in bloom.