Old 19-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Valkyrie

Default watering solution needed

I have a few HUGE pots that have dried out pretty bad during a short
absence. My watering person missed them completely. These are HUGE pots and
impossible to lift let alone put in another pot to soak as I did with the
smaller ones. Is there anything I can put in the water to make it soak in
better instead of just flowing over the top and down the sides. I can't get
to the drainage hole so I can't do a soak and drain maneuver that way
either. I tried tilling up the surface soil and that helped a bit but not
very much.

Val