Old 19-05-2003, 08:20 PM
staring@tanks

Default What is it.

Fish consist of two Clown
Loaches and two German Blue Rams(both for snail control), Thread Fin
Rainbows, pair of Swords, Pair of Red Mollies, two pair of Von Rio Tetras
which have spawned and I have one offspring, about ten various shrimp.
'White stuff on leaves has quit growing and I don't see any new patches.

usually it's food that is rotting on whatever it lands on... you may be
feeding too much, another reason you'll continue to have snails, and BTW,
BGRs do not control snails... they eat them when you crush them, and will
even snap at them but their mouths are TOO small to actually hunt down
snails.... I have one, I know...

your clown loach IS the main, if not the only predator of snails....