Old 19-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Hope Munro Smith

Default Lucky bamboo at Hong Kong market

LOL, I'm sure they did!

animaux wrote in
:

I have to laugh! Before us westerners started buying lucky bamboo
(really dracena and not bamboo) they only charged about two dollars
for a very large straight OR curly stem.

I love that store and think everyone should try a mung bean cake.
Great stuff.

On Sun, 18 May 2003 16:04:39 GMT, Hope Munro Smith
wrote:

Hello,

I went to Hong Kong supermarket yesterday to add to my collection
of lucky bamboo. The prices are really great! The curly bamboo,
which is my favorite, is only $7 per stem! They have lots of it
too, plus the regular straight kind. The stems are very lush
and healthy.

until soon, Hope