Old 19-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Judy Rigby

Default Fox toilet

In article , Robert writes

There is a product called Renardine available at garden centres which I
have used before to deter foxes from maintaining a latrine. It smells
somewhat disgusting - put a short cane in the ground by the latrine, tie
a rag to it about 30/40cm from the ground and soak it with the
Renardine.

Good - thanks That's the sort of thing I was looking for. I see the
National Fox Welfare Society recommend mixing it with sharp sand &
scattering that around the areas you need to keep them away from ...
don't know if that would be more effective than the rag soaking or not.
Anyway, I'll give it a go.
--
Judy
http://members.lycos.co.uk/bluelotusrising/index.html