Old 19-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Bazza

Default What can I grow in my cracks?

On Mon, 19 May 2003 10:10:23 +0100, Victoria Clare
wibbled:

Maybe that is a more robust variety - I had some Corsican mint, but it was
distinctly unhappy in my sunny well-drained paving. I think it would have
preferred somewhere damper, and eventually it vanished away.

We planted some last year and it thrived. It's just started coming
again and I hope that once all the daffs have died back and it can get
a bit of sun it will do the same this year. And yes, it is in a shady,
damp spot. We tried transplanting some last year into the cracks at
the edge of the patio and it promptly died.

Barry Smith bazzas at btinternet.com
'It's not easy ... building Xanadu in the backstreets of Weatherfield.'