Old 19-05-2003, 11:56 PM
Brent Harsh

Default Solar Landscape lights

BB wrote:
Does anyone have these in their garden? What do you think of them? How
affective are these for lighting? And what's the life of the
batteries(that is when do they need to be replaced)?

We put in a few on our entry path a year or so ago and concur with others:
too dim to be much help, but they do make a nice little accent light
marking the edge of the walkway. Of six, one was dead after a few months
(I assume battery, but haven't replaced it). "Plant" them in full sun -
some of ours get part shade and they are always out of juice early. If I
were doing them again, I'd use low voltage.

--
Brent Harsh - KD4PBO
Cary, North Carolina, USA