Old 20-05-2003, 12:08 AM
shannie

Default Gardening tools

"Rick McGreal" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a site that will teach me about the different types of
tools and what is best for certain jobs?

I was out weeding today and an old boy came past and made the comment that
I would be quicker and better using a hoe....

Is he right?
I was simply on my knees using a trowl....
But I would much rather use a long handled tool as I injured my knees a
while ago and getting on my knees can be a little painful after a

while....

This may sound like an insane question but with the other comments about
the claw tools.....

Try this one Rick, maybe something interesting for you there

http://www.powen.freeserve.co.uk/tools/

or this one

http://www.landscapeplanner.co.uk/ch...ng%20tools.htm

--