Old 20-05-2003, 12:17 AM
Skunky Skunky is offline
Registered User

Location: Worcestershire

Do you think the jbl is sufficient to keep the pH to 6.5 in my 300 litre tank (it states only suitable upto 200 litres)

The water starts out at 7.2 with a KH of 2. What sort of bubble rate per minute do you think it would need to attain that pH.

I gather the thread on the regulator fits commercial welding bottles?

Please explain a little more about the air stone attatched. Sorry about all the questions, just wanna get it right, fed up the the yeast method!!!

Many thanx for your reply

Stuart
'Peace On Earth.....And In The Water'