Old 22-02-2003, 01:37 AM
Aqua

Default What plant is this?

I was thinking I'd not seen this form before, but I *do* seem to recall it
looking like this when I received my very first plant. So I gotta ask what
are your tank and lighting parameters?

Size/Capacity: 48"l x 22"w x 24"h 55 US GAL [225 liter]
Filter : Eheim 2213
Substrate : 95% Fluorite, 5% Pool Sand and white Gravel
(I am removing White Gravel slowley)
Lights : 2.7 watts/gal (2x 55watt 5300K and 1x40W 6300k)
CO2 Setup : 5lb Pressurized with 50 - 60 bubbles/min,
diffusion by Duetto Internal Filter (DJ50)
Using Local Needle Valve (Cheapo)
Fertilizer : PMDD [Trace, KNO3, K2SO4, MgSO4 and KH2PO4] All from ECO
Enterprises
Also dose TMG occationally.
pH 6.4-6.8; KH4, GH5

I just trimmed mine, so there's not a lot to see right now. Give them a
couple of days and I'll post a coupke shots to alt.binaries.aquaria...

If you don't mind put a cc to my email id as I don't have access to
alt.binaries.aquaria.

Thanks
Dominic