Old 20-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Beth Jensen

Default Help with alternative to the EarthWay seeder

The Planet Jr. is a great planter. It is made of metal, not plastic like the
Earthway, so it is much easier to handle in rocky, damp, or clay soils.
Unfourtunetly, it is no longer being manufactured. Perhaps you can locate a
used model. Johnny's Selected Seeds used to offer the Planet Jr. Perhaps
they know where one can be found.

"Eric D" wrote in message
om...
I currently have a EarthWay seeder. However, My soil has a lot of
rocks and organic material that makes pushing the EarthWay difficult.
Is there any other like units on the market that might be a little
more industrious strength? My primary use is planning sweet corn.
About a half acre.

Thanks,

Eric