Old 20-05-2003, 11:32 AM

Default John Deere Lawn Tractor

On Mon, 19 May 2003 20:36:36 -0500, "Ray"
wrote:

I've been thinking about purchasing a John Deere Lawn Tractor Model L110
from Lowes and I would like to hear any Pro's and Con's from owners out
there.

Thanks in advance,
Ray

Well Ray for me its to early to tell, I purchased the L120 just 3
months ago. I really like it so far, it will be interesting to see how
it holds up. Hopefully, we will see the pros and cons as the season(s)
go on.
The John Deere salesman here in North Central PA spoke highly of the
machine. I was going to buy the LT series and the dealer convinced me
of the L120. Incidently, the local dealer has the setup and all
warranty work for the L series sold in the area Home Depot. I dont
kbow if this is the case nationally or not.