Old 20-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Chip G.

Default John Deere Lawn Tractor

In article , Ray
wrote:

I've been thinking about purchasing a John Deere Lawn Tractor Model L110
from Lowes and I would like to hear any Pro's and Con's from owners out
there.

Like one of the other responders, I went to a full dealer and was told
some interesting stories. What I'd heard was that they had some head
problems on the low-end L-series tractors. After considerable thought
and research I settled on the more expensive sibling LX288. My main
reason was that I have a rough and tumble 3.8 acres for which I wanted
a beefier frame. If I had just your average flat 1 acre, I would have
purchased the L-series from the Home Depot or Lowes.

Good luck,

--
--Chip
remove dots in prefix to fix email address