Old 20-05-2003, 04:32 PM
Judy Rigby

Default Fox toilet

In article , Druss
writes

The other suggestions I have heard, though have no evidence that it works is
human urine, supposedly pungent enough to keep most foxes away.
Duncan

It may well come to that ...

.... I've just put Renardine soaked rags all round the area. And to my
horror found that was the whole can used up, & at over 8 quid a go
that's not very attractive - especially as it's recommended to reapply
*every* time it rains, which on current form would come to a rough
estimate of 60 quid a week. What with this & the slug control, I'm
beginning to wonder how cost effective home grown organic vegetables
really are ...

--
Judy
http://members.lycos.co.uk/bluelotusrising/index.html