Old 20-05-2003, 05:20 PM
Pat Kiewicz

Default "Weed Hound" for Dandelions... some thoughts

Brian said:

In general, I don't think the Weed Hound is a working solution to huge
dandelions in wet clay soil. Maybe that's obvious, but I thought I'd
post my comments since everything else I've read about the Hound say
it works great but don't go into details about soil types, plant
sizes, etc.

I think it's very handy -- I have sandy soil. I make a pass or three each year
with the Weed Hound. I also have a standard dandelion fork mounted for
easy accessibility to my lawn mower so I can pop out the ones I miss while
I'm mowing the lawn.

A friend who has heavier soil likes it, too. However, she has a bad back and
cannot stoop over at all.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

(attributed to Don Marti)