Old 20-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Gloria Lenon

Default "Weed Hound" for Dandelions... some thoughts

Also, the dandelions I need to get rid of have been growing untamed for
upwards of 3 years, so they are mostly multi-sprout jungles looking like a
pile of greenish-purple worms coming from a central node. The Weed Hound
just can't pull these monster dandelions up - it instead tears them apart
into messy chunks. It did seem to work a little better on smaller
dandelions

I can send my tortoise over - she'll dig them up and get rid of them for
you! Dandelions are one of her favorites!

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure