Old 20-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] teachers????

I seen a few post for teachers I was wondering if there are any
in my area , which is San Francisco Bay area , anyone know of a
teacher on Bonsai I would appreciate this info

================

Sebastian, go to www.absbonsai.org and (or) to www.bonsai-bci.com
and find the page that lists member clubs (the both have one).
There are several bonsai clubs in the bay area.

JOIN. The cost of membership in a club is one of the most
affordable parts of an otherwise fairly expensive hobby. (That's
the cheapskate in me talking. ;-)

The SF Bay area has always been home to a large number of find
bonsaiests; you'll find your teacher that way.

Good luck (and welcome to the IBC).

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --