Old 20-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Hope Munro Smith

Default Lucky bamboo at Hong Kong market

LOL, ok I believe you! I'm not sure when I'll get over there again but
I'll let you know what happens.

animaux wrote in
news
I'm not familiar with the charms. When you go back to Hong Kong
Market, ask them. Sometimes they sell things which are not always out
in the open.

I wanted a Baqua mirror. It was not in the showcase so I asked and
out came the 8 sided mirror!

On Mon, 19 May 2003 22:28:50 +0000 (UTC), Hope Munro Smith
wrote:

By the way, have you found a store that sells the lucky charms you can
hang on your lucky bamboo? I found a site online, but it's wholesale.
I don't need 25 charms, just a few!

animaux wrote in
m:

I have to laugh! Before us westerners started buying lucky bamboo
(really dracena and not bamboo) they only charged about two dollars
for a very large straight OR curly stem.

I love that store and think everyone should try a mung bean cake.
Great stuff.

On Sun, 18 May 2003 16:04:39 GMT, Hope Munro Smith
wrote:

Hello,

I went to Hong Kong supermarket yesterday to add to my collection
of lucky bamboo. The prices are really great! The curly bamboo,
which is my favorite, is only $7 per stem! They have lots of it
too, plus the regular straight kind. The stems are very lush
and healthy.

until soon, Hope