Old 20-05-2003, 11:56 PM
shannie

Default New subscriber - new gardening fanatic!

"Darkginger" wrote in message
Thought I'd say hi and introduce myslf as it's likely I'll be pestering

you
with questions for the foreseeable future. I'm Jo, and I'm a new gardener

Hi Joe, Im not sure if I can say welcome as Im rather new to this newsgroup
too, but welcome anyway the people here put up with a lot of questions
from me and very little in the way of advise as Im not quite confident
enough to answer questions with so many knowledgeable people here! However,
their patience is wonderful and the tips are marvellous. I do have one tip
for you however, if your interested in a glasshouse stick an add in the buy
and sell, I took a hint from here and did just that, Im now the proud owner
of a perfect second hand glasshouse, completely free! All I had to do was
dismantle and take away. I've also had three phone calls in the past two
days offering me more.
Good luck with your new venture, sounds like you have a fun summer ahead.

Couple of links that may be of interest.

http://futureforests.net/default.htm

http://www.se-growers.ie/tmleahy/plants.htm

--

Shan (Ireland)