Old 21-05-2003, 12:44 AM
Coffee

Default Koi and Water lilies

I've had Koi for 10yrs and they do nibble at the stems of the lily, breaking
them off. As soon as you add floaters or some other plant for them to go
after they will continue what they are doing now. As soon as the weather
allows I add my floating plants (as long as they are big enough to withstand
the koi's attention)
Patty
"Pickmaster" wrote in message
Do Koi sometimes feed on water lilies? I found all the leaves stripped

from
about 4 plants and am pretty supicious it 6 foot long Koi--the pond is

large
and there are plenty for them to eat, but the leaves are suddenly just
floating around the pond--