Old 21-05-2003, 01:08 AM
TC

Default What Is This Plant?

Frogleg wrote:
"TC" wrote

The following 2 photos are of the same plant(which I have circled in red):

http://home.mindspring.com/~tomcom/Q..._Is_This_1.jpg

http://home.mindspring.com/~tomcom/Q..._Is_This_2.JPG

I tried to look at the photos yesterday, but with a dialup connection
the time involved was more than I wanted to spend. Many graphics
applications will be able to cut down the size, and jpeg compression
can considerably reduce the download time. For the purpose of this
message, I have waited approx. 5 minutes for a single 1.4Mb image to
display. Next time, crop, reduce, and compress. Please.

I can appreciate the time involved with a dial-up connection. That's
why I uploaded the images to my web site as opposed to attaching them.
This way the reader can opt to view the images or not.
I am more interested in quality, i.e. resolution for the ease of
identification, then in size. Sorry, but thanks for trying.