Old 21-05-2003, 02:20 AM
bubbleboy37211

Default Honeysuckle vines

Good day folks: new to this so hope I am not repeating any already
answered Questions..... Last week the electric company came along and
cut down half of
a ratty flowering woody bush in the front yard.(said was to tall and
hitting wires)..no big lost but now that spot looks bear.. was
wondering what it would take to grow a honeysuckle vine in the same
spot with some sort of supporting trellis...the area recieves hardly
any shade. I also live in a valley so direct sun is from 9 till about
6 or 7 it is in the north west corner of my lot about 10 foot away
from the street. I live in Nashville so it is humid and not the best
soil....it is next to a water runoff drain and close to my property
line... Thought it might attach some hummingbirds and butterflies to
the neighbor hood thank you in advance for all the help
Jim