Old 21-05-2003, 05:08 AM
~ Windsong ~

Default Koi and Water lilies

One fine day ,
Pickmaster picked up the keyboard and pecked out:
:: Do Koi sometimes feed on water lilies? I found all the leaves
:: stripped from about 4 plants and am pretty supicious it 6 foot long
:: Koi--the pond is large and there are plenty for them to eat, but the
:: leaves are suddenly just floating around the pond--
Mine did the same thing to my lilies and killed many of them last summer. I
removed those still alive this spring, repotted them and moved them to the
small pond. Last year I had my leg in a cast, had surgery on it, then was
in a brace so couldn't do anything with the ponds. I was just happy my
husband fed the fish and cleaned the filter pads.
--
Carol.......
"Ever have a pen in your hand a second