Old 21-05-2003, 09:56 AM
Robyn

Default Using Kitty Litter in the Garden

I have a very old cat who goes through mountains of kitty litter. I
use the bio-degradeable kind, and go through about 5kgs a week at
least, but by the time it gets to the compost bin, it is soaked in ,
well, you know what kitty litter gets soaked in. Whats more, there is
so much of it that it is 90% of what goes i the compost bin.
Can someone tell me if I can use this in large quantites in my garden,
or should I just put it in the bin and only keep a small percentage
for the garden.
Robyn.