Old 21-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Brian

Default "Weed Hound" for Dandelions... some thoughts

"Gloria Lenon" wrote in message . com...
Also, the dandelions I need to get rid of have been growing untamed for

upwards of 3 years, so they are mostly multi-sprout jungles looking like a
pile of greenish-purple worms coming from a central node. The Weed Hound
just can't pull these monster dandelions up - it instead tears them apart
into messy chunks. It did seem to work a little better on smaller
dandelions

I can send my tortoise over - she'll dig them up and get rid of them for
you! Dandelions are one of her favorites!

A tortoise? I read another post about someone who had trained their
dog to attack dandelions too. Maybe I need to get a tortoise or
hound, or horse or cow or goat or maybe a chimpanzee who knows how to
do it. Although with 2.75 acres about 50% covered in dandelions I
might need a whole army of creatures to get the job done! Everyone,
send your animals to my Dandelion ZOO... they'll never go hungry!