Old 21-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Oz

Default The dangers of weed killers - Glyphostae aka Roundup, the hidden killer.

diane writes

I am looking for a weed killer that will not be harmful to my dog

Why do you want to feed weedkillers to your dog?

If your are concerned about safety otherwise, the read the label, and
follow the instructions on the can.

Even if it doesn't say so, it may give you peace of mind to prevent
access to the sprayed area for 24hrs (unless the label demands longer).

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.