Old 21-05-2003, 04:32 PM
Barry & Iris McCanna

Default Labelling Machines - Slightly OT

"K" wrote in message
I am looking to buy a labelling machine and having looked at the

Brother
website I note that they can be used for garden labels. Although I

have a
completely different use in mind, I could possibly combine the two

uses.
Does anyone have any experience of these - good or bad - either for

garden
labels or any other use?

TIA

K,

I always use The Essentials Company for all my labels, pens, etc.
They do the Brother machines and, if you look at the website, all are
reduced at the moment. Of the cheaper ones, the one they recommend
for plant labelling is the PT1250 reduced to £52.50. They do offer
about four different models and state all their uses.
I have no connection with them other than being a very satisfied
customer. They are very efficient and friendly with fast deliveries.

http://www.essentialscompany.co.uk/

Iris McCanna