Old 20-02-2003, 11:30 PM
LeighMo

Default plant plans - help?

Thanks a lot, Leigh, this sounds like a good way to start out. (TMG only)

You might want to hold off on even that for the first couple or three weeks.
Let the plants get established. Until they are growing well, they won't need
fertilizer.

I want to thank you especially, because you have replied to almost every
question I've asked here, some a few months back, some within the past
several days.

You're welcome! Over the years, I've gotten a lot of help from fellow
hobbyists on the net. (Starting ten years ago, in CompuServe's FishNet Forum.)
So I try to do my part, and help out the "next generation." :-)

Leigh