Old 21-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Libralove

Default help on tomato

in article ,
Michael Light at wrote on 5/20/03 9:03 AM:

Hmmmm. Ill look that up on the internet thanks for the tip!. I sprayed some
of that insecticide soap to see if I could salvage them if was some sort of
bug. Looks like the tiny top shoots are still green but the rest of the
plant is just toast!
I dont think Im going to be able to salvage them...So bummed! Just want to
learn from it though so I dont repeat it next year or if I venture out on
another plant...

But thanks
Cindie
"Hombre" wrote in message
In article
,
"Michael Light" wrote:

Hi I only got a few tomato plants but I was wanting to see fruit from

this
labor. In ONE day they went from happy green little plants to shriveled
brown leaved plants. Its almost like it didnt get enough water but I

really
felt I did water them enough. Is this a characteristic of some sort of

plant
disease or did I indeed need to be watering it more? thanks for any

help...
Cindie

Are there any small, tiny webs on the stems of leaves? Sounds like you
couls have been hit by spidermites.

Hombre

I think that putting out baby nursery tomato plants on the South side of the
house where it is the hottest afternoon sun did them in.

You need to carefully introduce them from the east or north side and around
to the west and then south in the pots and then plant 'em. Otherwise, they
burn up.

FWIW -- Best LL