Old 21-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Dave

Default Ghost orchids

Mick,
How old is the plant that is blooming? I still have 3 left from the flask I
purchased 18 months ago and they are growing. I have them under the bench
on a humidity tray, they seem to like that.

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
news
Geir,

Ghost orchids will do nicely nestled in with your Phalaenopsis plants.
Maintaining high humidity in the summer months is important for this
plant.

I have a Polyrrhiza lindeni plant just now beginning to produce 6 flowers.
I hope to photograph this beauty in July and then share the picture here

on
RGO.

Here is some information you may find interesting.
click on:
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...qanda.html#Q21
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f.../ghostpix.html
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...log.html#Ghost