Old 21-05-2003, 07:08 PM
Sue Alexandre

Default Filterless Turtle Pond?

Tell me about it, Joe! I took the day off from work again today because
they were predicting only a 30% chance of "showers". Well, it has been
raining, not showering, SINCE 7:30 a.m.!!! Here I sit with a trunk full
of new supplies from Home Depot and the day off from the office, and it
won't let up. I think I'm going to be rebellious and put on rain pants,
rain coat, hood, and go re-do the turtle pond anyway. Now's the time to
get it just the way I want it, NOT after it's been inhabited!
Sue

"REBEL JOE" wrote in message
I will post them after I get my bog and stream in. This wet weather
here has been a real pain. Darn yard won't dry enough for me to dig.
It's making me crazy.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND