Old 21-05-2003, 07:56 PM
John Carnes

Default [IBC] Bonsai partnership

I would suggest that if you have to get rid of some trees you might
consider giving them to friends, or beginners or people at your local
bonsai club. Maybe it would help reduce the sting of letting a tree go.
You could "keep in touch" so to speak. Some might cringe at the
thought of giving a nice tree to a beginner. People seem to be
outraged by mallsai, but for a lot of us, including me, our first trees
were mallsai. Giving a decent tree, and help with care, to a beginner
would help someone get off to a good start, and might be a good way
to burn off some bad karma. Just a thought.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++