Old 21-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Khaimraj Seepersad

Default [IBC] Bonsai partnership

Hello to All,

Jim,

HUH ?

You can really floor me with these opinions.

You know I have a brass ring made around 1945
in the shape of the Bomber wings.The work on
the ring is much more involved that what is
passing as Bomber wings in sterling silver on
Ebay.

It's a thing,but if I lost or damaged it,it would
really hurt.Especially since I had to work to get
the money to buy it back in the early 80's in
Philadelphia.[I only wear one ring.]

Yes,Bonsai,are trees and they don't wag or scratch
but there are many memories and I do get worried
if they go off colour or just don't look healthy[forget
the training].If stolen I would be very hurt,as much
as if someone burnt a painting I had done or an Old
Master.

When I send a tree away,I try to find them good homes
or I go quietly and put them back where they came
from.
When they die I ash them and re-use them as glaze.

There is stuff,or things,but when one spends so much
time on anything, there are bound to be memories.

But what the h.e. double toothpicks,this is probably one
of your statements designed to get a response.
Confused Khaimraj.
[West Indies/Caribbean,
Sempre Spring Zone.]

* I sometimes wonder if those who cannot design or
create can understand destruction beyond the loss
of companionship.Essentially their own self loss.
Empathy.