Old 25-02-2003, 02:31 AM
Djay

Default Pomacea bridgesii impossible to get!?

Leigh should know... she mailed me 6 or so from the east coast to the west
coast (during the summer btw) and they made it fine!

DJay

"LeighMo" wrote in message
Anyone here breed these little tykes or have some they'd
like to send up to western Canada? If someone can pack them well so

shells
don't break.

They mail well. You might want to wait a few weeks. Spring is a good

time to
mail them: not too hot, not too cold. I wrap them in damp paper towels or
newspaper, with a handful of plant clippings as padding. There's no need

express mail them; they will be fine for the three or four days domestic

mail
usually takes.

Leigh