Old 22-05-2003, 12:56 AM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] greenhouse home made

Claudio:
You donot say how big you want your greenhouse. For a singletree or a
few??? There are many ways, but I think with a little more details, you
might obtain something that will fit your ideas.

Good luck,

Carl L. Rosner

Claudio Fierro wrote:

Hello again everybody, here am I asking for help. Has anyone an idea
about making your own greenhouse? Please, give me some advice; the
restrictions I have a I live in an apartment, with little space.
Maybe someone can give me advice using material we all have at home
(like bottles, etc.)
I thank all of you for the help.
Claudio Fierro Neudörfer

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++