Old 03-02-2003, 03:33 AM
CWilde

Default If you need reminders that spring is not too far~

Personally, I think even winter is better with some sun shine, deep snow -
no wind - and a bright sun, is gorgeous. Too many gray days and I start
getting a bit crazy. We did make a high of 45 today, but tomorrow it's back
to 21. No way could you get a shovel into the ground. I did get a nice
glass box made tho, lol.

Carlotta
Iowa

"Françoise" wrote in message
Longer day here is the only thing that makes us thing that winter is not
here to stay forever and ever. Lucky are those who can see the spring
approaching. I cannot see this. How can I? When the ground is full of snow
and it is -26 Centigrade outside. But today it was a beautiful day: cold
but sunny. We did not have much snow or any snowstorm yet but we can still
have a few feet of snow until the end of March. Anyway, it is difficult to
thing about global warming these days.

Françoise.

loonyhiker wrote:

I noticed that when I leave for work now, it gets lighter and lighter!
Hooray!

loony