Old 22-05-2003, 05:08 AM
Marc Tripp

Default pond pics

Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
Those looked nice to me. Wish I could find some like that on my roads. All

could find was old grey rocks covered with dirt and clay. Then you have to
be careful not to let cops see you so I don't mess with em.

--
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html

I drive about 65 miles to a lake and find back roads that are graded. That
area is almost all rock, most of it is flint and some other types. I pick
up what has been graded off of the side of the road. I also look for
intersesting rocks when I get into the woods. Sometimes means carrying
large rocks a long way back to the car, but it is worth it.

Someday I will be able to afford that nice flagstone and redo all of the
rock around my pond, but not yet G.

Marc
Pond pics at: http://members.cox.net/marctripp