Old 22-05-2003, 10:56 AM
Mark

Default Chelsea - Visions Of Snowdon

"K" wrote in message

"Mark" wrote in message
: I saw a brief glimpse of this on the telly. If anyone has been or is

going
: to Chelsea, could you give me your opinion of it, as I'm just starting

my
: stream, managed all the ground work last weekend. What sort of plants

are
: they
:
: I have an area that would suit something like this, and as the rest of

my
: pond is welsh rock (slate) it caught my attention.
:
: If possible could someone take some pics and post them on a website with
: details of the type of plants used, it would be much appreciated.
:
: Thanks
:
: Mark
:
You could look for information and a small 360 degree picture on the BBC
website:
www.bbc.co.uk/gardening (I think).

Thanks for that, I just wish they'd give you more info.

Mark