Old 22-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] Bonsai partnership

No one is likely to confuse me with a sentimentalist, and indeed,
nothing ruins my day faster than getting a bonsai-Doctor diagnostic
form that ends "I gave this bonsai to my wife on our anniversary as a
testament of our love, and now it's dying! Please Help!"

However, I hate losing a tree. You not only lose all the care and
training you put into it, but you lose all the plans you had for it
in the future. I just lost an evergreen pear I've been working on
for 8 years, that was just starting to look the way I envisioned it
should look. I miss the cracked bark. I miss the shiny leaves. One
of these years, it would have bloomed pear blossoms. But not now.
--
Nina Shishkoff

Frederick, MD

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: