Old 22-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Bonsai partnership

I just lost an evergreen pear I've been working on
for 8 years, that was just starting to look the way I

envisioned it
should look. I miss the cracked bark. I miss the shiny

leaves. One
of these years, it would have bloomed pear blossoms. But not

now.

Well, there's that. I lost an I. vomitoria this spring that was
just getting where it was supposed to be.

Sorry about the pear . . . but EVERGREEN pear???????????

Whatzit?

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --