Old 22-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Zizz

Default Trees: Acer Bloodgood or alternative?

"Justin Hughes" wrote in message
om...
"Zizz" wrote in message

For a halfway decent japanese maple at about 1metre then I'd personally

look
at the region of £15 - £30 not the £100s ... definately a ripoff!

Tell us where you can buy them at that price then. Thanks.

I bought a Acer (osakazuki) approx. 4ft high for £24.99 two weeks ago at
Ingatestone garden centre in Essex.
I reccomend the place as the tea rooms they have sell real homemade cakes
(made by one of the staff) and do excellent coffee that is apart from having
a good range of plants and stuff you usually expect from a decent centre!