Old 22-05-2003, 03:44 PM

Default Chelsea

"Fenny" k wrote in
message ...
: Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.gardening, I
: heard Geoff P say...
: it is just a pity that the RHS don't do
: something about lack of seating, even benches in the Ranelagh gardens
would
: help.
:
:
: I suppose that it's not so bad when the grass is dry and it's posible to
: sit on the ground without getting rising damp in the backside. Chairs
: seemed rarer than the wow factor in the show gardens. We just sat on
: our coats, not being bothered about waiting for someone else to get up
: and move.
: --
: Fenny
: Cats know your every thought. They don't care, but they know...

I don't bother with Chelsea, although I have been a couple of times, as I
much prefer Hampton Court. Much more space and plenty of seating -
especially last year when loads more seats were provided. Doesn't seem so
'snobby' either and you get the chance to buy stuff.