Old 22-05-2003, 05:44 PM
D. S.

Default Tadpoles EVERYWHERE!!!!!

I have LOTS of cats outside, but they have never bothered the frogs before.
They scare off all the birds.
When will the taddies start to change into frogs? Next year??
They have grown REALLY fast! I have no more string algae anywhere in my
pond!

D.S.

"K30a" wrote in message
DS wrote re all of these going to make it to froghood?

Thankfully not, or we'd be awash in bullfrogs ;-)
Predators of frog tadpoles are fish, dragon and damselfly nymphs, many

species
of aquatic insects, bullfrogs themselves (lousy parents), snakes and

birds.

Just watch your ammonia level, which ideally should be zero.

k30a